1. Do you have all BECE past questions?
Yes, we have all BECE past questions, except Ghanaian Language and Visual Art 2016 – 2018
2. Are there answers to all the past questions?
Yes, there are answers to all the available past questions, except Visual Art
3. Are the questions up-to-date?
Yes, all our past questions and answers are up-to-date (2018), except Visual Art, which is up to 2015
4. What is the difference between the PDF and Word formats?
The PDF cannot be easily edited or copied from, whereas the contents of the Word formats can be more easily edited and copied.
5. Should I buy the PDF or Word format?
It depends on exactly what you want to use it for. If you do not need to make any changes in the content, then it is best to go for the PDF, which are much cheaper. On the other hand, if you need to make changes for one reason or the other, then the Word format may be better for you.
6. Can I print out the files?
Yes, you can print out both the PDF and Word files.
7. I would like to buy some, but I first need to see some samples. Can I get some for free?
That’s not a problem at all. You can download the entire 2014 set for free.
8. I have read some of the free downloads and am eager to buy some of those for other years. How do I proceed?
Go to our PDF or WORD downloads page. Pick your choice and click their links to download the files. Then go to our HOW TO BUY page and follow the simple steps there to complete your purchase. The whole process takes about 5-15 minutes.
9. How can I be sure I will receive the passwords once I have made payment?
We have been in this business for over 10 years and have built an enviable track record. We will be doing our business no good if we ever fail to deliver on our word. For that reason, we make sure that within 15 minutes of payment, the buyer receives the password by SMS / WhatsApp / email, whichever may be most suitable for both parties. If still in doubt, one may decide to ‘test the system’ with a small purchase (eg, BECE Integrated Science 2015 PDF @ only GH¢ 2) and see how things work.
10. How can I contact you?
Just send an email to email@example.com, or call 030 295 1486